I found it#GOWAKKANAI
How to post
Wakkanai City Tourism Exchange Section’s
Take a photo
of some ‘WOW!’
scenery, food or the like
that you find in Wakkanai
Add the hashtag
and post it
Wonderful ‘WOW!’s will be reposted and introduced via Wakkanai City Tourism Exchange Section’s official Instagram account.
- When reposted on Wakkanai City Tourism Exchange Section’s official Instagram account, the original contributor’s account and comment will also be reposted. Please note, you will not be contacted individually in advance.
- Contents that do not match the theme, that violate standards of public order and morality, that infringe the rights of a third party, and other contents that administration deems to be inappropriate will not be posted. Furthermore, reasons for not posting contents shall not be disclosed.
- If a posted photograph infringes the image rights or copyright of a third party, the Wakkanai Tourism Activation Promotion Council cannot be held responsible.
- Posted photographs are limited to images taken by the contributors themselves.
- The Wakkanai Tourism Activation Promotion Council cannot be held responsible for any trouble they may occur relating to the contents posted on the contributor’s Instagram account or any other social media site.
- If the Wakkanai Tourism Activation Promotion Council deems contents to be inappropriate, the post will be delected from this Instagram account, without prior notice, even after posting. In this case, no correspondence will be entered into with regard to explanations or inquiries regarding this issue.
- The operating policy may be altered, method of operation reviewed or operation discontinued without prior notice.